Sunday, September 2, 2018

B1

            In all honesty, the course Art and Technology portrays a sense of peculiarity. The course topics and projects seem to differ than any previous courses I have taken throughout my college career. When observing the syllabus, some of the projects seem to be quite laborious. Though it may be a prolonged sacrifice of time, I am certain that it will be worth it at the end. 

            My name is Logan Fredericksen and I am currently a sophomore at the University of Tampa. I am currently studying mathematics and digital art. I am from Denver, Colorado and even though my state is known for it’s impeccable skiing, I have never been. I find that my identity is defined by my faith and through this I can change the world through love. 

            Many have described me as being altruistic, clever, creative, faithful, courageous, witty, meticulous, hard-working, intelligent, and shy. Yet, I believe the most commonly heard characteristic in defining me is a nerd. Along with these characteristics, I have great admiration for reading, learning, and art. Some of my passions include bible studies, the Harry Potter series, Star Wars, Marvel, Disney, photography, drawing, taekwondo, and many more. 

            My expectation within this class is to learn and explore the connection between art and technology. I am expecting to diligently work on each project and to learn how to stretch my creativity through these projects. I am also expecting to grow in my education from my instructor and other students. Even though it will be slightly austere, I am also expecting great fun. I am genuinely looking forward to this class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

         For my final project I did a video about time. I explored the ideologies of time and asked the viewer what time means to them,...